You can now forget about all Indian action heroes. The real-life star is Anna Hazare, the Indian He-Man. He and his dauntless team made Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his bunch of supercilious studs lose their erection in no time and stay flccid, at least for now, or till the time the idea of raping and ravaging the country turns on those in power once again.
Anna Hazare’s fast continues even as I write this and in the coming few days, India will know whether it gets a Lokpal Bill as weak as Manmohan Singh or a strong one like the intrepid Gandhian. Whatever be the outcome of his agitation, but it cannot be denied that the man’s inner strength and willpower is remarkable.
I somehow got Hazare’s signature, and with the help of handwriting analysis, I will find out a little more about the fearless crusader, who has managed to give shivers to some of the most powerful people in the country.
1) Anna Hazare has a reasonably large signature size. One strong point of such writers is that usually it is not easy to intimidate them. The government tried that unsuccessfully, we know that. Such writers are fearless, and they become more persistent in the face of opposition.
2) The fairly straight baseline of Anna’s signature reveals that he is someone who won’t indulge in flip-flops. He says things after deliberations. Writers with such straight baseline seldom lose touch with reality and often stay grounded.
3) The legibility in his handwriting indicates that the man does not like to hide his motives. He says what he means, and means what he says. This clarity in thoughts empowers him to walk around with aplomb and mince no words while voicing his opinions. Such writers are courageous.
4) Many people opposed to his campaign against corruption say he is doing all this to grab eyeballs and stay in the limelight. Such wishes of an individual are primarily seen in the signature. As a handwriting analyst, I can affirm that the signature of our desi superman does not show any such tendency.
5) Another charge Anna Hazare faces is that he often loses self-control and gives impassioned speeches. The slant of his handwriting does say that he is emotional, but he is not someone who would lose control. He can switch easily between his mind and heart. His signature also indicates that he likes to be with people and does not feel comfortable alone.
Santosh Hegde & Arvind Kejriwal’s signatures
Honestly, I don’t like either of the two handwriting samples below. There is something common between the two writers: both of them scribble and have illegible signatures. Scribbled handwriting do not contain clear letters. Hence, it is difficult to analyse them. But these types of signatures tell us a few things about the writer. One of them is a tendency to give a damn about others’ thoughts and opinions. They scribble and write fast primarily because they are quick thinkers and their minds run faster than their hands.
An interesting thing about Kejriwal’s signature is the underline. This shows that the man has healthy self-confidence and wants people to acknowledge his presence and take him seriously.
By the way, I have found most lawyers have illegible signatures. The big fox of the government, Kapil Sibal, has a similar signature. (See here) Personally, I am careful with people who sign like this. And that includes Hegde and Kejriwal. One should be careful because such writers do not show to the world what they really think. They do not disclose their real intentions to others. You should double-check before trusting them.
Shanti and Prashant Bhusan:
I have often heard Prashant Bhusan speak on television shows. This man rarely loses his temper. He always speaks calmly. But does his signature also reveal that he is as calm as he shows on TV? The answer is yes. His signature is absolutely straight. It shows he is guided mostly by his mind. Interestingly, this lawyer has a keen interest in philosophy.
As far as emotional make-up is concerned, Prashant’s father Shanti Bhusan’s personality is similar to his son’s. However, the Bhusan Senior seems to be a more complicated man. He has a big ego and is filled with immense inner strength, persistence and energy. He is an authoritative person who won’t like to take orders from anyone. He thinks very highly of himself and he would bite back if you attempt to hurt his reputation.
Now, it’s time to answer the question I asked in the headline of this article. The leader of this pack is strong; he knows what he wants and he a fairly good idea of what he is doing. Hence, it’s clear here that the leader of this campaign is in command. From whatever handwriting samples I have of Anna and his team, I can say that the team may have all it takes to lead a successful campaign.